Saturday, April 2, 2011
New,Random,Ugh
I really wanted to post something here today. But what? Hmm... well, I officially got my bangs today. Few know this, but I have wanted bangs, but I never thought that I would look good with them. Well, I have recently learned the secret of flat ironing, and because of this, I felt a little more confident, and I got them today. No, there aren't any pictures. Not yet, anyway. What else? Well, nothing too new. I'm still waiting for school to get out so that exciting summer happenings so that they can, um, happen, I still have a crush that I will not reveal under any circumstances, I am still working really hard in school, dance, and in the church, and still trying to avoid cleaning up any messes. Ha, ha. Speaking of school, I recently just finished a project that all fifth grade has to do, called the Wax Museum. It's where you choose a person who helped America become what it is today, choose a biography about them, read it, write a five-paragraph report on that book, write a speech, then come to school dressed like them and give that speech to different classes who come to watch. I chose Rosa Parks. I had to wear glasses. Long story short, they were real, not fake, so they hurt my eyes very badly and I don't know when I will recover. Just kidding. Well, that's it. akjl hbvejoth[ygqer, meaning ugh. If this weather keeps up any longer, (meaning hot... FOOLED YA, cold, cold, cold...) I'm going to be sick. I want the weather to change already so I can get out my shorts........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Great news about bangs...change is so fun...photo please... And...I keep gettin' my sandals out and have to put them back again...arrrghhhhhh......Love, gma
Love hearing what you have going on girlie!!!! Love you so much!
I love your updates, random or not. :-) It sounds like you are doing great! I would LOVE to see pictures!!
Any photos of you as Rosa Parks? Also I agree with you about the cold weather. Enough already!!
Post a Comment