Sunday, March 21, 2010

YAY!!!!!! I'M HERE!!!!

Wow...... I'm finally here!!!!! There have been SO MANY problems, so I'm actually posting as mom, but it's really me, Line, just so you know. This is soooo great! Er...... oh boy, just great!!! Now that I finally have my own blog, I don't know what to say... I just hope that I have more to say in the future!

6 comments:

Gairyn Anderson said...

You and me both, LINE!! I barely set up my own blog not too long ago and haven't really had much to say since I started it! Wonder why I have it now?? hahaha;)

CONGRATS on your BLOG!!! :) IT LOOKS So AWESOME with all of the personalized details!! SO COOL!!

Have fun blogging about your feelings of life and the experiences, lessons, and fun adventures it gives you!

Take Care Sweet Girl!
HUGE HUGS
~Sister Anderson~

Gin said...

Line, I just love seeing you with a blog no matter what you're saying!! You're growing up so fast and I am prouder of you every day. XOXO

Unknown said...

Love it Line! The colors, the design. It looks totally you. I can't wait to hear what you have to say!

Auntie Katie

Jackie said...

Love the backgound, girl! Can't wait to keep up with you on here!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on having your own blog girly! Can't wait to hear what you have to say. Maybe you should tell everyone about the time you tricked me into thinking you were taking my picture, and I was posing for like a whole min. That'll get em. Love you Line!

Uncle Jr.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I do not worry that you will find MUCH to say... And, you know, sometimes just knowing you are there, without words, is a sweet sweet blessing! Love, gma