Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring Break

This next week will be spring break. I am very excited because we have two extra days, making our spring break a total of a whole week long!!!!!!! Now, this isn't just a whole week I get to spend out of school. This is a whole week I get to spend out of school in Idaho!!!!!!! We'll be doing our usual road trip through Utah, then Idaho, Wyoming, then Idaho again. But the part about this that makes it a non-ordinary-road-trip-to-Idaho is...... ( drumroll) Auntie Ginny is coming with us!!!! For those that don't know her, she is my mom's sister who is living with us currently. ( I am absolutely, totally loving it, by the way) So, I am going to sit in the backseat on the way there and in the middle seat on the way back. We are leaving early, at 3 or 4, for those who really have to know. We get sticker books to play with on the way there, which is really exciting, because two of my sisters have had their own, and I have not. There are all kinds....... princesses, which I will have, fairies, which Lose will have, bridesmaids for Eli, On Vacation for Malia and Dolls for Eva. There are many more, but I have forgotten them. I'm so excited to go!!! We're going to get our hair cut, see cousins, and stay with family. I'm so excited! But it seems that the week is going very slowly. I wish that it was going as fast as last week, where Sunday came quick. But, I guess it is going medium pace, because it's Wednesday (Now, because I might post this later) and so there are 1, 2, 3, 4 days until we leave. I want to leave already!!!!!!!!!!! But, I will have fun tomorrow because I'm going to my cousins' house and am showing my dance costume to my teacher. ( It's super cute!!!!!) Then, on Friday, I'm doing all my homework so I won't have to do it on spring break. Saturday, same. Sunday, I can't do any homework because we want to keep the Sabbath Day holy and not do normal things. Then, finally, I get to leave. So, I guess it is closer than I think..... I only have a couple days to have fun, do homework, and then pack. I just want to publish this post, get homework done for the day, go to sleep, sleep like a rock, wake up, then let the day flow. Then the next, then the next, and so on. But I know it won't happen because I'm excited. Well, wish me luck!!!!! Love, Line

4 comments:

Gin said...

I just love the way you express yourself even through typing, it's just amazing. My lovely expressive Line :) I am so so excited for our roadtrip to Idaho, we'll have so much fun and we'll get to see all of our Idaho family!! I absolutely love living here with you too, it's really been a blessing in my life. Love you so much!

Anonymous said...

Zowie!! I'm so excited for the trip and stickers and Ginny and all...it almost makes me want to get to Utah to get on board!! Alas, I will just have to wait here til you arrive. What a lovely blessing of Spring to have a van full of blossoms come to spend time with me!! Lucky, lucky me!! Love, grandmother

Anonymous said...

By the time you read this, you will already be on the road to Idaho!!! Can't wait to see you.

Grandpa Davis

Anonymous said...

So glad you're spring break was extended. You deserve it. We'll miss out here in Utah. Love you girly.

Uncle Jr.