Saturday, April 3, 2010
Spring Break,part two
Yep, it's part two folks! I posted about spring break 3 days ago and want to share my feelings now. We took a baby step towards packing today and got together our didjs and ipods and headphones. I'm so excited! I'm so close! Only a day stands in our way of Idaho!!! Auntie Ginny will be getting back late at night tomorrow from Boston (visiting friends) I miss having her here so much! I hope she sees my surprise when she gets home which I can't say because she might be reading this...... I have found that my excitement has gone down to go, which is good, because I might die right now if I had the excitement I had on Wed. This is a little off subject, but I keep thinking that it's Sunday! Well, actually I think this is on topic because I think that partially I am thinking this because I am still pretty excited. That's good, because I would be sad to think that I just completely lost my excitement. The stickerbooks have arrived! I'm so happy because mine looks fun. The whole trip will be fun. There will be bagels with cream cheese for breakfast..... Our family's newfound love thanks to the Jordans. I want to go already!!!! Just so you know, I will most likely be posting tomorrow because I am either excited or having a really hard time sitting still for general conference... speaking of which, I am having a really,really hard time sitting still!!! It's so hard.... I'll just have to work on that. Wish me luck waiting, it'll probably be super duper hard...... Line
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Seriously...is there anyone cuter than you? Anyone?
I am super excited to see you!! I also have a hard time sitting still through conference, but i find that when i dress up in my church clothes it helps me be reverent. Also going to the church to watch the broadcast. Well, just wanted to say how excited i was again to see you and the fam! love ya
-Uncle Albert
Wow Li! This is so exciting to get to feel like we are closer to you because of your blog!!!! We are super excited for you to come and spend some time with us! Look forward to your next post :) oh yeah, and I have trouble sitting still through conference too but its totally worth it :)
I know it is SO hard to wait when you have a fun trip planned. I expect to hear ALL about it!! Have so much fun!
I'm glad you won't be without the bagels! We'll be without the Mailes-how will we cope? We'll definitely miss you girlies!! I know you are so looking forward to this and counting every day down and yay! it's finally (well, almost) here! I hope you will have the best time visiting your family and enjoying your super fun road trip!!
They are just now singing the closing song from conference...your dad loves to share his favorite thoughts and talks after conference. I particularly enjoyed Elder Halstrom's...did you have a favorite? Love, grandmother
Love to read your comments, Line. Can't wait to see you and everyone.
Grandpa Davis
We're on our trip as I type! We're almost to Missoula right now and finally got out of the snow, we're watching Hook and snacking on cereal and having a marvelous time!! So excited to be on this trip with you Li, talk to you in a second when I turn around in my seat...hahaha.
Since I have had a request, yes, I except it, I will post all about this marvoulous (I'm not quite sure I spelled that right) trip. It has been so much fun... I'll fill you in on the details. Line
I'm so glad to hear you are having a great time! We on the other hand have been missing our Maile girls and cant wait for you to get home. Thanks for the updates Line. Love you!
Hi Li! I havn't seen you guys in forever! I am so excited to hear you are having a great spring break! Me and my brothers color during confrence. it really helps!
love
paigee
Hi Li! I havn't seen you guys in forever! I am so excited to hear you are having a great spring break! Me and my brothers color during confrence. it really helps!
love
paigee
Post a Comment