P.S. I found that the Bratz cut- outs were the most popular and the funniest. Do you not agree?
I agree! These were hilarious! I'm so glad you posted. :-)
I love these pictures, Line. And I've seen them before and the STILL make me laugh! I think Ray Ray makes one gorgeous lady...
Li these pictures were hilarious!! So glad you posted them. I say Misi wins as the prettiest girl, haha! Where were these pictures taken?
Very creative of you, dear. Love to see your work. Grandpa Davis
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I agree! These were hilarious! I'm so glad you posted. :-)
I love these pictures, Line. And I've seen them before and the STILL make me laugh! I think Ray Ray makes one gorgeous lady...
Li these pictures were hilarious!! So glad you posted them. I say Misi wins as the prettiest girl, haha! Where were these pictures taken?
Very creative of you, dear. Love to see your work. Grandpa Davis
Post a Comment