Thursday, January 13, 2011

I really don't know what to say.....

Oh boy...... With all the homework, dancing, Wii-playing, and ipod list-making, I just can't find time to blog. Yet I have had so many people tell me to write more, and..... I like seeing that my blog is up to date. So, although it's a little late, I would like to talk about the generosity ( did I spell that right?) of some people this Christmas season. I cannot begin to tell you how many people have stopped by to offer presents, treats, or coupons. It is great to know that people are watching out for us and would be kind enough to do that for us. So, although there is probably a very little chance that any of those people are reading...... Thank you. Your service has meant so much to all of us.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

You are so sweet. I love reading your thoughts. Miss you!

dad said...

I look for a new entry on your blog every week and was so happy to find a new one! You guys are very special and easy to do things for. Love you all.

Grandpa Davis