Sunday, January 23, 2011

Here is an attempt to show you just how crazy life at this house can be. And that is pretty crazy. So picture this. We are all in our kitchen, Me, Malia, Lose, Eli, and Mom all baking, all of us girls making cookies and such, Mom making dinner. Now, if you don't think that's bad, then let me supply you with these teeny,tiny details- This is Lose's and Eli's first time, and Mom isn't supervising. Add that to the fact that we have people borrowing jumpstarters for cars, bringing them back, people helping us get our car out of the garage, people dropping by, us giving the littles baths, and grandparents coming over for dessert. So much for a day of rest.

5 comments:

Abby said...

You're right girlie, it was crazy indeed. But doesn't it feel so great to see how much we are loved? We are are so so loved, and have the best friends and family. :)

dad said...

Sounds like our house used to be. How did he food turn out, anyway?
Grandpa D.

Jackie said...

I miss your craziness!!!

Gin said...

I can imagine it so well because I've experienced it!! I miss all that fun chaos, hope the baking turned out wonderfully...as I'm sure it did. Love you LiLi.

XO

Olivia Webb said...

Line, that sounds crazy!