Sunday, March 6, 2011
Which means...
Well.... it's March! Which means that in 1 month April will be upon us all and I will finally turn 11, in 2 months it will be the much anticipated month of May when we have our dance recital, in 3 months it will be June when I get to go to Idaho (which I have been constantly daydreaming and wondering about) and when school gets out ,(YAY!!!!!!!!!!) in 4 months July will be here, and in 5 months school will start again (dang it!) in August and I will start 6th grade. Ah, March. The stepping stone for the rest of the year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Line I love the way you think! I do the same thing, one thing leads to the next which always leads to the NEXT. So excited to see you soon girl, LOVE YOU!
You are so cute! I love March, too. The END of winter!! We are so looking forward to June so we can come to Idaho, too. :-)
Wow, you are thinking way ahead. We in Idaho are looking forward to your visit, too. It won't be long!!!
Grandp D
Here's the magic...this kind of thinking reminds us to grab each moment before it passes and to keep the faith because more moments are yet to come, til the glorious day of being called home...Love, gma
Post a Comment