Sunday, May 2, 2010

Lounge Day

Tuesday was pretty much a lounge day. We hung around, played our didjs, listened to ipods, watched movies, and then went to the movies, where we saw How to Train Your Dragon. We then took orders from everyone and bought Subway. (It's good and extremely healthy) After that, we went back to Aunt Cassie's house. After Lose and Eli had eaten their dinner and gotten awesome treats from Aunt Lizzy, they headed to grandmother's for a special night. Malia and I stayed and ate our treats, then went to bed. To Be Continued.......

If you want to know what the treat was, comment and I will tell you on my next post.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

This sounds so FUN! I have to know... what was the treat???

dad said...

Lounge days are the best. How come I never get one?

Grandpa D.

Anonymous said...

I loved it that you all came to visit...but...I LOVED my special nights the very most. Love, grandmother

PAIGE said...

i love your blog! lounge days really are the best! but...... what was thw treat?