Sunday, May 2, 2010

Travel Day

I'm terribly sorry I haven't posted in a while. So, I will be posting a lot. So! Travel Day, otherwise known as Day 2 of our trip, started with doing chores at 4 in the morning so that the house wouldn't stink. My job was the trash. Ugh! Then, we loaded up our things and started on the road. Then, much to my unpleasure, we started a silence time period. It was hard to sleep, if you know what I mean, because we were moving and did not have neck pillows. The talking ban was lifted half an hour early at 7:00. We all talked for a half hour and then had a much-loved breakfast of bagels and cream cheese. After a pit stop, we started sticker books. For those who don't know what those are, they are books that have a story theme and have three girls who you put sticker clothes on. After that, we passed out dry cereal bags of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Froot Loops. Next, we watched Hook, then had lunch and naptime, in which I managed to escape sleeping too long. We did sticker books again and had lots of snacks. We then reached my grandmother's work and said hi. Next, we went to my Aunt Cassie's house. (Auntie Lizzy and her daughter were there too.) We gave them presents and then I tried to see how many plastic balls would fit in my pants. 35, I think. After that, we took showers and baths and had family home evening. After that, all us sisters had to sleep in one room. Chaos! To Be Continued......

2 comments:

dad said...

Line, you are defintely one of a kind. Hearing your insights about your trip was really fun. I always wondered how those long trips in the Maile car went and now I know. It sounded like so much fun and the treats sounded yummy.

Love, Grandpa D

Anonymous said...

A "talking ban??" Shhhh...don't tell grandfather about that...he may institute it on me!! Love, grandmother