I'm still here!!! I'm dropping Idaho, I don't remember anymore. Instead, I have some pictures for you guys. One day I was trying to get good pictures of Ane and really did get some good ones. Here they are!!!

She absolutely LOVES to swing!



Don't you just love her facial expressions?
That's all for today, and the dessert was: (from top to bottom) a real flower stuck into crushed Oreos, ice cream, and cake. Yummy!!!
4 comments:
That dessert sounds delicious!
You are such a good photographer, and such a good sister, too. :-) Your sisters are so lucky to have you!
I was so happy to see another post on your blog, dear. It is so great to read about you and what you are doing. Love to all of you.
Grandpa D.
Yea!! You're back!! Your photographs are excellent, your comments even better. But what I liked best was your I'm-just-gonna-move-on attitude. Love, mom/gma
Line! You're such a natural at photography. I just love the angle of the 3rd photo, her pink boots and her facial expression is priceless. Awesome job :)
Post a Comment