Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hammock+Moves=???

Thursday night was a great one. I LOVE SUMMER!!! Has anyone seen Malia's moves?
































Don't you just love her moves? Ha, ha. Later into the night, Auntie Ginny, Mom, Malia and I piled into the hammock. Yep, that's right. We have a hammock. Take a look!












That's all I have for this post. See ya!!!

6 comments:

Cyndi said...

I've seen Malia's moves and I do love them! That girl can shake it.

Your hammock looks like so much fun! I can't believe how many you can fit in there.

dad said...

Love the moves!! What about you, big sister? I also love hammocks. Where is that thing anyway?

Grandpa D.

The Shavers said...

LOVE Malia's moves :) and I am so jealous, I would love to have a hammock! You are a lucky girl! Love you

Jackie said...

That hammock looks SO comfy, and I would love all of your company, too! And you're so right, that girl does have MOVES!!!

Life According to Scott said...

the best part is the beatiful teeth in the smiles!!!

Anonymous said...

What's the sound on Malia's movies...sounds like she's wearing a bag of rice!!?? Those are awfully pretty girls in that hammock...two generations of pretty girls as a matter of fact! Love, mom/gma