Who knows what to do with her...but I DO know that she is so adorable!!
Cute pictures! She is so sweet, and you are too, for helping out! P.S. I love gummi bears!!
She IS too cute!! It took me a while to find the gummy bear in the picture and then I realized...it's sticking out of her mouth! :D
Thanks for posting these great photos of Ane. She is so cute and so are you!!Grandpa Davis
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Who knows what to do with her...but I DO know that she is so adorable!!
Cute pictures! She is so sweet, and you are too, for helping out! P.S. I love gummi bears!!
She IS too cute!! It took me a while to find the gummy bear in the picture and then I realized...it's sticking out of her mouth! :D
Thanks for posting these great photos of Ane. She is so cute and so are you!!
Grandpa Davis
Post a Comment