Saturday, September 25, 2010

It's begun!

Yes, yes, I know, I have not posted for a very long time, informed by a loving, caring grandmother. I have decided to start with today. Malia and I have started a volleyball program down in Pleasant Grove. Our first game is today, and I'm nervous! We are doing exactly what our Daddy would have wanted us to do, I know that for sure. Wish us luck, I'll try to get pictures!!!!!!

6 comments:

The Shavers said...

That is so exciting! I wish I could be there to watch you! I'm sure you guys are amazing volleyball players, and you learned it all from your auntie of course...jk. Love you!

dad said...

I am so sorry I can't be there to cheer you guys on. I know, though, that you will be great!! You have it in your blood to compete so go for it!!!

Jackie said...

How'd it go???? I hope you guys had fun! I'm so glad that you are posting again. I love hearing about what you are doing. :0)

Life According to Scott said...

I was going to ask the same question Aunt Jackie did.. How did it go?

dad said...

Where are the photos? We are waiting anxiously for them? Grandpa D.

Mona Maile said...

Line you and Malia are the cutest little vball players ever. Im so lucky I get to live close to you and see you often. Reading your other Auntie's and Grandfathers comments I realize how lucky I am. I love you babe.